Net_teN

วันศุกร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Art

What is the meaning of art? I think we can’t give the definition of it. We can’t control other people to believe how we think because each person doesn’t have the same thinking or the same ideas. I think every thing can be art if we want it to be art.

The nature creates art. The spider’s webs are one part of the nature so I think it is art. The spiders create the web just because they want to be alive. But when we see their webs we always say that it was amazing. I also think like that. If anybody is looking at the spider’s webs and approve with me, I think that they are looking at the art.

I think black and white or color photo is art. Photo is a memorial of our impression picture in the past. I love the picture that uses film. I think it is valuable than the picture that use digital camera. I have process the film myself so I think it is valuable and it is classic art. The photo from digital camera is art but it isn’t always good art. We can delete it when it isn’t beautiful so we can take the photo without thinking or feeling but when we used the film camera, we have to think what we are going to take.

I am human, one part of the world. I have cried, smiled and I have love. I love my life because I think it have many color. So I think my definition of art is life because life is the most colorful and special thing in the world.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก