Net_teN

วันจันทร์ที่ 5 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2550

How do you feel when you do something special or important

Almost every day I have the special and important things come into my life. I think the special things make me happy and remember that event. The feeling of being special can’t be explained in words but we can feel it in our hearts. I have many special things happen in my life such as I went to travel in Chieng-Mai with my family. I was very happy. I had a good time and good memories. The special things make me excited, happy and want to stop the time because I don’t want to be away from the event that makes my heart alive.

There are of important thing for me and each kind has different feelings. The first kind is the feeling of being apprehensive. There are many important things such as do the test or do presentation. When I have to do that thing, I am always nervous that I can’t do it very well or afraid of what other people are thinking of me. The second kind is the feeling of being excited. This important thing such as when my niece was born or when the birth day of someone in my family came. When these events come I feel excited and happy. I wait for these events.

In our life it doesn’t have the thing that always is good or bad so when we do something we shouldn't care that the final things will be good or bad just do your best.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Blogger [S]Kanpachi กล่าวว่า...

Net
I agree with you net. I think everyday have a special thing. I have a lot of my special time with my family and friend I thing when I do something that was a special but if you something and you equal the other thing you have a something special than a other thing but the other thing are special. The other thing was you think it not special it special in my mine because everything was special but you thing the great one did you do was a special than the other thing. If you thing all did you do was special thing but you think it not important. I like the sentence was you write “In our life it doesn’t have the thing that always is good or bad so when we do something we shouldn't care that the final things will be good or bad just do your best.”

5 พฤศจิกายน 2550 เวลา 18:17  
Blogger pattizzier กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you that many feeling of being special can’t be explained in word but we can feel it in our hearts. Everybody have many special time and they always do not want to be away from the event too. I think the special time did not go away from us but it will be in our memory forever even if the event was end.
In the sentence you told us that you are nervous and afraid of what people are thinking of you when you do something, I think you should not afraid what people think of you because if you afraid ,you could not do something with your full ability.
And I like your thinking ‘we ought to do everything with the best’.

8 พฤศจิกายน 2550 เวลา 01:11  

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก