Net_teN

วันพุธที่ 10 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

What society expect me to do


Thai society expects young people to do what the adults want, such as we have to study in the school , if we don’t have the bachelor’s degree we couldn’t get good job with high money and that becomes the law of the adult mind.


Now young people have to study hard. Some people don’t want to study but if they don’t come to school and study other people don’t like that and think that they are bad people and sometimes they weren’t bad people.


My parents expect me to study hard and get a bachelor’s degree. I know that I have to study hard and I have to go the, Entrance exam so this thing makes me do what my parents tell me to do. Sometimes I think I do not want to read schoolbooks. I want to watch TV and chat with my friends.


In the school, all of my teachers want me to study hard, understand what they are teaching about and not sleep in the class room. When I don’t understand something they would help me until I understand them. I think they want me to be a great person and clever. I am never mad at them when they tell me or teach me to do something.


I still have to do all these things. When I was child I had questions in my mind that, why do I have to do the things I don’t want to do and it doesn’t matter if I don’t do that. Now I grow up to be a teenager and have more experience I understand what I have to do.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

Blogger Rung กล่าวว่า...

Net
Nowadays in our social they expect us to be a good person. They think we are going to be a people who do something for our country. The thing that many people in our country parents or the teachers expect us to do is about the education. Education is very important for everybody. When you grow up if you want to have the good job you should learn in the famous universities. But I don’t agree with their opinion. I think we can find the good job if we have the potential. However many people expect us to be many things, I think sometimes you should to do follow that but you don’t to pressure yourself and do the best for everything.
Rung

15 ตุลาคม 2550 เวลา 19:36  
Blogger Natanop Pimonsathain กล่าวว่า...

I agree with you opinion. You have the same expectation like me. I think every parent want same thing from us. It is not strange that the expectation is same. The parent’s expectation is good for you. Nowadays, in society have a lot of competition of education. We are competitor of education. I think if we do not have expectation from people around us, we exactly cannot successful. The expectation can make pressure. We should split time for relax. You want to watch TV and chat with your friends is good opinion. I think sometimes we should stop do follow expectation and relax. However, the expectation is exactly good. Ham

18 ตุลาคม 2550 เวลา 01:53  

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก