Net_teN

วันจันทร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Culture

I think some culture in Thailand is good. In the past Thai people were very serious about it. Now some people in Thailand don’t care about it. I think Thai culture makes people to be gentle. The adult people in Thailand think that they have culture, such as when you meet an adult that you know who they are, you must pay respect to them and they won’t think that you are a bad person. I agree with Thai culture, I think it will make us to be courteous.

I think other cultures have good and bad culture too. The culture in America is different and some things are good culture. In America the workers always have new ideas about their work. I think it makes their country develop. The workers in America are competitive and they try to work harder than other people. I think it makes them be unhappy with their work and if I go to work in America I will be unhappy and not want to go to work.

In Britain, they also have bad and good culture. The workers in British are competitive to each other but they still listen to other people. I think it is good that they still listen to other people. The workers have to work as a team if they didn’t listen to each other their work could have a big mistake.

In each country, some culture is different and some is the same and also have some things good and some things bad too. I think it is the eternal thing that humans and the world has. I think if we do something wrong it doesn’t mean we are bad. I mean, if we are competitive with other people it doesn’t mean we are bad person because sometimes we had to do it.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก