Net_teN

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Introduce myself

My name is Net. I'm Thai. I live in Bangkok,Thailand. I have a cheerful personality but other people that I don't know would think I am a quiet girl because I don't like to talk if they don't come to talk with me first. Now I'm a student. I like to play basketball. I started to play it in grade 7. I have two basketball partners and they are also my best friends.

I like to watch every kind of movie except movies about ghosts because they make me really unhappy. I have many favorite movies but the best one is 'Material Girls'. This movie has Hilary and Hayley Duff. I think they are cute and their faces look like twins.

In my free time, I like to read a book. I have many kinds of novels. I started to read novels in grade7. I started with 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. This book made me want to read the next book. My favorite book is 'Bar-ra-mose'. This book makes us have wonderful imagination.



I like to listen to music. I like pop ,jazz and classical music. I listen to music many languages. Some music I can't understand but I like that music. I think the first thing when I listen to music is the melody. If the melody is great or I like it, I would love that music. My favorite song is 'Way Back into Love'. At first my mom and dad were not impressed with this song but now they love it because I always sing and play this song. I also like the movie too. I like to listen to English music and then try to understand it. The lyrics have many new words and when I translate it I can review and learn my vocabulary.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก